I am trying to blog in between work. More actually, trying to write a paper due today. It's been such a long day I spent most of the day in the boardroom for two separate meetings - one on a business review and second, monthly regional meeting. I am quite exhausted after the comprehensive issues needing to be ironed out.
I am glad though that I managed to do some PDA reading in the midst of the low points during the business review meeting, there were some ongoing statistics that needed clarification, I zoned out - I think most of us did.
What a monday I say, man, it's going to be a long week with so many scheduled meetings already. I am trying to consciously make time for God this week and after Sunday's message which spoke on Romans 12 in which Silvendran took, in my opinion, a great philosiphcal approach in unpacking the view of God's mercy got me thinking quite a bit. I have taken down some notes and I just need to gather it all together, my written and random thoughts.
Taking 5 here - gonna work on my paper. hang on.
I'm back. Changing writing schemes between the feedforward paper and unloading thoughts. I think this would keep check sanity and help unload the heavy day. I have only sat down on my seat in the last 15 minutes. There's bible study tonight so that is definitely worth looking forward to altar building. But in all true sincere discpline, I am trying to drag myself to the gym. I have been w-a-y so-o-o s-l-a-c-k, just way so lazy I must say. I only have my weekly badmintons and that's it. A sign of not prioritizing my time properly again and a great increase of procrastination nature. So un-sw.heh :p
Actually I am inspired by the change in Rudi from our meeting yesterday. A significant change in weight and he wasn't even wearing stripes. Bridges well to my time with Subang folks yesterday. It was a nice afternoon working and hanging out with Jon, Kat and Rudi. They have been really kind to help out and it was nice to just mingle the afternoon together. Always, I'm encouraged by their friendship, talents and gifts and of course, their dedication to the Lord. Which makes the drive home back to Bangsar more interesting and reflective.
I am glad though that I managed to do some PDA reading in the midst of the low points during the business review meeting, there were some ongoing statistics that needed clarification, I zoned out - I think most of us did.
What a monday I say, man, it's going to be a long week with so many scheduled meetings already. I am trying to consciously make time for God this week and after Sunday's message which spoke on Romans 12 in which Silvendran took, in my opinion, a great philosiphcal approach in unpacking the view of God's mercy got me thinking quite a bit. I have taken down some notes and I just need to gather it all together, my written and random thoughts.
Taking 5 here - gonna work on my paper. hang on.
I'm back. Changing writing schemes between the feedforward paper and unloading thoughts. I think this would keep check sanity and help unload the heavy day. I have only sat down on my seat in the last 15 minutes. There's bible study tonight so that is definitely worth looking forward to altar building. But in all true sincere discpline, I am trying to drag myself to the gym. I have been w-a-y so-o-o s-l-a-c-k, just way so lazy I must say. I only have my weekly badmintons and that's it. A sign of not prioritizing my time properly again and a great increase of procrastination nature. So un-sw.heh :p
Actually I am inspired by the change in Rudi from our meeting yesterday. A significant change in weight and he wasn't even wearing stripes. Bridges well to my time with Subang folks yesterday. It was a nice afternoon working and hanging out with Jon, Kat and Rudi. They have been really kind to help out and it was nice to just mingle the afternoon together. Always, I'm encouraged by their friendship, talents and gifts and of course, their dedication to the Lord. Which makes the drive home back to Bangsar more interesting and reflective.
6pm is nearly kicking in. I need to exit. To finish work that is. Monday blues.
Labels: Work

0 Responses to “Boardroom Monday”
Post a Comment